Wio Elderly Gravel Mix - 2kg
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
All our products are in stock, ready to ship (unless otherwise stated). Order before 4pm for same day dispatch (Mon-Fri). Prices start at £4.99 for a Tracked 48 Service (up to 5kgs) and £8.99 for Express Delivery via DPD.
Introducing Elderly Gravel, a natural river gravel that creates a realistic riverbed in your aquarium or terrarium. With warm grey to brownish and dark tones, it offers a variety of colors for diverse layouts. The small, soft, and smooth-textured pebbles are ideal for aquatic creatures and terrarium plants. Available in three size mixes, mix and match for depth or use as a base layer.
The smallest size mix, S, is perfect for spreading directly onto the aquarium or terrarium as a base sand. It's also great for creating stone slides and fine details, complementing Elderly Stone and Boulders. Combine with Heaven Sand for stunning layout contrasts.
Elderly Gravel doesn't affect water hardness and comes pre-washed, ready to use. Available in a 2kg bag, it offers options for various layouts.
- Colour: Warm grey, brownish, and dark tones.
- Texture: Soft and smooth.
- Water hardness: Does not affect water hardness.
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments, as a standalone substrate or mix with other sands, gravels, biotope beds…
- Pre-washed for your convenience, can be use without rinse. You may rinse it with water before adding it to your aquarium to remove any remaining dust or particles to avoid buoyancy.
- You can gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals
All In Stock
Everything you see on the site is in stock, ready to ship. No special orders, no waiting around.
Fast shipping. If you order before 4pm Mon-Fri, we'll ship the same day. Whoooosh.
You'll find our checkout smooth and silky for a comfortable shopping experiece. Welcome to First Class :)
We're environmentally friendly
1. Sustainable Packaging
2. Fast Delivery