Wio Inferno Gravel Mix - 2kg
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
All our products are in stock, ready to ship (unless otherwise stated). Order before 4pm for same day dispatch (Mon-Fri). Prices start at £4.99 for a Tracked 48 Service (up to 5kgs) and £8.99 for Express Delivery via DPD.
Inferno Gravel adds a fiery touch to your aquarium or terrarium. Its natural orange-reddish color creates a warm atmosphere, perfect for habitats like Australia. The smooth surface allows for easy maintenance, making it beginner-friendly.
This gravel enhances plant colors, making them stand out against the vibrant background. It can be used alone or mixed with other gravels and stones for a striking look.
It comes pre-washed for immediate use.
- Natural orange colour with a smooth surface
- Creates a warm and fiery atmosphere in your aquarium or terrarium
- Ideal for recreating reddish habitats like Australia
- Perfect for making green plants pop
- Perfect match with Inferno Nano Boulders and Inferno Boulders
- Water hardness: Does affect water hardness
- Texture: Smooth surface
- Gravel size: ranging from 15-40mm
- It can be used in both aquatic and terrarium environments, as a standalone substrate or mix with other sands, gravels, biotope beds…
- Pre-washed for your convenience, can be use without rinse. You may rinse it with water before adding it to your aquarium to remove any remaining dust or particles to avoid buoyancy.
- You can gently pass a net over the water surface to remove any floating particles.
- Safe for fish, shrimps, and other aquatic animals
All In Stock
Everything you see on the site is in stock, ready to ship. No special orders, no waiting around.
Fast shipping. If you order before 4pm Mon-Fri, we'll ship the same day. Whoooosh.
You'll find our checkout smooth and silky for a comfortable shopping experiece. Welcome to First Class :)
We're environmentally friendly
1. Sustainable Packaging
2. Fast Delivery